Pengikut

Isnin, 31 Disember 2012

Just wanna say bye~bye 2012 and hello 2013

Today's date is 31/12/12 .. means tomorrow is 01/01/2013 

                       
     HAPPY NEW YEAR

So this year, I make a little easier wishess than last year because not all of my wishess happens.So in conjunction with 2013 .. I wish to... tutttttt....


sorry...it will be not effective if i tell it.. heheee..

2012--- 
Thanxs for be nice to me.  you are a great year that i have done.. i hope next year will be like you. I will keep all the memories between me and you in my memory box and remember back as a reminiscence.

Because of you too,  today i get what i want. You really taught me how to recognize a person's good or bad and you show me that believing someone can be the worst thing in life. Apart from that, you also made ​​me see different kinds of people as hypocritical, ego .. and the most severe is the human is a friend of my own .. what a bad ...
but I would assume it is the memories of my life for 2012.. :)


today.. i close the door to the past and open the door to the future, take a deep breathe and step on through to the start the next chapter of my life 



lets make a wish for 2013---
I hope you, 2013  will being a super duper graet year to me and please be nice to me.. and  not ever lets the past make me down.. peeps 
 
  
Countdown to New Year 2013. Showing days, hours, minutes and seconds ticking down to 0.. so click here to count together  http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/newyear

Tiada ulasan: